GameSpot could get a fee from retail presents.
Nintendo has launched a brand new replace for Hearth Emblem: Three Homes. Following the latest Switch firmware replace, which resolved a problem stopping sure gamers from booting the title up, this patch introduces a tougher issue mode, together with the sport’s second wave of Growth Cross content material.
First, the replace provides the brand new Maddening difficultly setting for gamers in search of much more of a problem. Should you’re in a position to clear Maddening mode with out starting a New Sport+, Nintendo teases that the sport’s title display screen will change. Moreover, Nintendo has elevated the bonus Renown for beginning New Sport+ and applied protagonist Byleth’s new male English voiceovers, following abuse allegations that surfaced relating to the earlier voice actor.
The replace additionally brings a brand new assortment of content material for Growth Cross holders. First, you may discover the next handful of useful provides ready for you in Byleth’s private quarters:
- Sacred Galewind Footwear (Motion +1)
- Sacred Floral Gown (HP +7)
- Sacred Snowmelt Drop (Power +3)
- Sacred Moonstone (Pace +3)
Growth Cross holders even have entry to new “loungewear” outfits for Byleth and different characters, in addition to glasses for Byleth. Rounding out the Growth Cross content material is a handful of latest auxiliary battles, which can provide you with particular rewards akin to status-up objects and extra Gold. Lastly, the replace fixes an assortment of bugs and different points within the sport. You may try the full patch notes, taken from Nintendo’s help web site, beneath.
Hearth Emblem: Three Homes launched on Switch this previous July and has been a giant industrial success, recording the best first-month gross sales within the sequence’ historical past within the US. The sport was additionally acquired very warmly by critics. GameSpot awarded it a 9/10 in our Hearth Emblem: Three Homes evaluation and wrote, “Hearth Emblem: Three Homes asks quite a lot of you. Every bit, from battle to friendships to coaching your items, have to be managed each individually and as half of an entire. It may be intimidating, however when all of it clicks collectively, it actually clicks.”
Hearth Emblem: Three Homes Patch Notes
- New and Up to date Options
- Added Maddening mode to the New Sport issue choices. Observe that if you happen to clear Maddening mode with out choosing New Sport +, the title display screen will change.
- Elevated the bonus Renown for choosing New Sport + at first of the sport.
- Along with the standard issue bonus, 10,000 Pts. will now be added every time you clear a path.
- The max threshold for bonus Renown is now 50,000 Pts.
- Should you already began enjoying utilizing New Sport + earlier than making use of the DLC knowledge, 10,000 Pts. per cleared path might be added to every save slot the primary time it’s loaded.
- As much as Ver.1.0.1, solely the kind of path cleared was saved however not the variety of clears for a similar path, which can now be saved making use of the DLC Ver.1.0.2.
- Added Goddess Tower to the Occasion Gallery in Extras. Use the ZL/ZR Buttons to pick the Goddess Tower web page, then select a personality occasion to replay.
- The Occasion Gallery is unlocked when you’ve cleared the sport.
- Applied new English voice for Byleth (male).
- New Growth Cross Content material:
- A brand new set of things
- You may obtain this set of things as DLC Provides from the mattress in Byleth’s Private Quarters. Every save file can obtain these provides: Sacred Galewind Footwear (Motion +1), Sacred Floral Gown (HP +7), Sacred Snowmelt Drop (Power +3), Sacred Moonstone (Pace +3).
- Extra auxiliary battles
- There are 5 extra auxiliary battles within the Growth Cross: Battle at Lake Teutates, Battle within the Forest, Battle at Gronder Area, Battle on the Sealed Forest, and Battle at Conand Tower.
- Relying in your progress, one in every of them might be listed within the battle-selection display screen.
- These extra auxiliary battles might be marked with the yellow “!” icon within the battle-selection display screen. As a bonus, these battles could provide you with status-up objects, akin to Ailell Pomegranate, and an elevated Gold reward along with the Bullions.
- All maps will devour one exercise level to start out.
- A brand new track (Hall of the Tempest)
- You may entry the brand new track (Hall of the Tempest) from the System menu when you are in an auxiliary battle. You can too hearken to it within the Music Library.
- New apparel/accent (Home Loungewear / Glasses for Byleth)
- The brand new apparel (Home Loungewear) is for the protagonist and college students. Swap outfits in Byleth’s Private Quarters from the Journal. These outfits are solely wearable contained in the monastery, or for particular unit courses throughout battle (this varies by character).
- The brand new apparel can’t be despatched together with a traveler.
- The brand new accent (Glasses) will also be placed on in Byleth’s Private Quarters. They are often mixed with some other apparel. The glasses may be worn within the monastery and through battle.
- A affirmation message is now displayed while you abandon an merchandise throughout battle.
- A brand new set of things
- Mounted the bug that prompted the sport to freeze when Fortify was used whereas geared up with a sure ability.
- Addressed the wrong character design in occasion nonetheless photos.
- Mounted the bug that incorrectly displayed a Caspar line as Linhardt’s through the White Heron Cup.
- Mounted the bug that displayed a “TBD” message when mastering fight.
- Mounted the bug within the cut-in sequence for a CRITICAL assault.
- Mounted the bug that prevented Rescue magic from working correctly to maneuver an ally to an area close to the consumer.
- Mounted the bug that by chance let the participant enter the closed-off desk hall within the Cardinals’ Room.
- Some textual content has been revised.
- The gameplay has been improved by addressing a number of extra bugs.